Tuesday, July 8, 2008

awesome breakfast

We stayed in a lovely hotel with really hot water. The town is called ¨"Puente de Reina" but I think it should be "Fuente de Comida".

We have had Issues getting breakfast at the Hostels and even when we order breakfast in a cafe it is like one piece of dry bread. I see why the Spanish are so thin, they only eat once a week.

It was today. The breakfast was like breakfast in Greece! Bowls of fresh yogurt, fruit, cereal, fresh bread, cheese! Chocolate! It was heaven. I ate too much!

We are stopped for lunch at a place called "Lorca". It is a medieval Hill Town. The cafe has free Internet. This morning we saw a Roman Road. The countryside is much drier. I think we are out of the slug zone.

I just tried to upload a picture because this computer has USB but not successful.

There is a guy here trekking carrying a guitar. His backpack was tiny. Okay, getting going. bye.

Mary

No comments: