Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today is Liz 21st birthday!!!


Wow, it has been 21 years since the greatest moment of my life!

Liz called and we talked to her.

I miss her so much. I suggested that Anselmo and I make a video of us singing ¨Happy Birthday¨ to Liz and send it to her!


I finally got to upload a few pictures to the Blog. We are in a library. I am not sure how long I get to use the computer. The lady next to me is viewing PDF´s of sheet music. I am kind of curious how she gets them but I don´t know if I want to start a conversation in Spanish. The women here talk really fast and really loud.

I would like to upload some of my flower pictures too.

Today we walked from Fromiste to Carrion de los Condes. Breakfast at our hotel was so tiny it was ridiculous! I don´t know how these people survive on so little food let alone walk all day!

The walk was uneventful. We walked along a small river for a while (no ducks) and then along the roadside.

I saw a brilliant, large, blue-green bird on a telephone wire. It is a bee-eater. The library here has bird guides. I was also able to look up some of my other birds.

No comments: