Sunday, July 6, 2008

hostel at Cizur Menor

OKay I am running out of time on this computer.

We arrived at hostel. There are 50 people staying here, at least. WE are in a room with about 12 people, men and women.

Regine is here, the woman we met at orisson. There is an american guy named Brook in our room, very nice.

I got annoyed taking a shower because I had to wait on line! There were 4 women trying to take a shower. After my shower I had to compete with 5 women for the sink! One lady was washing her laundry in the sink while the rest of us tried to brush our teeth and put on face cream. They had a laundry sink outside. Oh well, I am not annoyed any more. It is very pretty. There is a fish pond with turtles for me to feed. I bought a pice of bread to feed them They are very cute.

Okay that is about it for today!

Mary

No comments: