Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Candles In the Wind

After Rabanal, we crossed a mountain pass with the Cruz de Ferro.

It was a long climb so we started before dawn! We stumbled out of our hotel and started walking straight uphill. It was much colder! The wind had been blowing like crazy all night and it was cold and windy while we walked uphill.

There was just enough light to see mountains on either side and clouds. I saw something that was so strange that I thought that I was dreaming.

I could barely see a long cloud in the sky on my left. Above the cloud were very tall slim candles, maybe 60-100 feet. It was hard to tell because the cloud was several miles away. You could barely see the candles themselves. Each candle had a tiny orange flame at the top.

The wind was howling and I was absolutely freezing but I had to stop walking and get a grip on myself.

Angels?

No comments: